Thursday, December 1, 2011

Auntie Em!!!!

Today there was a weather warning for a severe wind storm... if you missed all that wind today :) ... I had school like I do every day so I got up and headed out the door. On the way to school I listened to the radio and they were talking about wind that had reached up to 95 MPH in Centerville and Bountiful. 15 Semi Trucks were reported to have tipped over. They also had powerlines down and breakers explode. I15 was closed as well for about 1 hour. I got to school and the power was out. NO SCHOOL!!! :) Then the news stations said they had closed schools for today and tomorrow due to wind. Multiple people called into radio stations to tell them that "Centerville looks like a war zone!" People also facebooked "Is it Judgement day?!" haha :) I hope you all had a fantastic windy day here in Utah. I know I froze MY butt off! :) Here's some pics.
image.

No comments:

Post a Comment