Friday, April 17, 2015

YARD SALE+LUNCH+CHOCOLATE?!

HEY EVERYONE!!!!
Man. Can I just say that this whole IVF process has gone by so fast and SO SLOW! We had the opportunity to put 2 eggs back in and see if they grow right? So we are supposed to wait 2 weeks, which will be Monday April 20th, to see if the two of them stuck and we are having babies. Ya, PLURAL.
First of all, if you know me, I have the patience of a 2 year old and the self control of a teenage boy.
Do you THINK I haven't taken an at home pregnancy test yet?! Ya, try 3!!! It's crazy. I do feel like something is happening to my body. It could be all the milkshakes I have been eating. Who knows.
We are excited to find out on Monday.
Moving on.

We have a very exciting YARD SALE happening on April 25th. (9477 Jene Drive Sandy 520 E.)
We are selling some pretty awesome things. We got some way nice clothes of different sizes, some even have tags on them still. We have shoes, jewelry, kids toys, baby items, furniture, all KINDS of fun stuff to sell. We are also selling lunch combos that will include a Hotdogs, chips and a drink! I also have a friend bringing CHOCOLATE to sell!!! Yum. So, even if you aren't interested in the "Yard Sale" part of it all, everyone is hungry and everyone loves hotdogs. So come stop by, buy something or donate, and help us earn some money for those cute babies/baby/medicine/etc costs that we have. We love all of our support we have received and we love getting more!
Happy Friday!!


1 comment: