Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A New Beginning

Hello fellow bloggers!!
The Downwards have joined the Blogging World! I hope I can keep up with it and let everyone know just what exactly we are up to.
But if you DON'T know anything about the Downwards, here ya go!

Blowing up Pumpkins
We met in October 2010 from an online dating site through the LDS Institute at UVU. We went on a blind date and hit it right off! We hung out almost every day, in between classes, etc.
On February 18th 2011, Cory asked me to marry him after an eventful day of rock climbing and him making me a candlelight dinner. I said yes of course!!
When we got engaged!

 





This is Tank!!
We were married in the SLC temple on June 14th 2011 and it was the greatest day of my life! On August 11th 2011 we got our puppy, he's a yorkie, named Tank. We are living in an apartment that fits us perfectly. We are also working and going to school which takes up about 97% of our time.
Life is good and we couldn't be happier. I would like to post at least once a week of the things we do. Good, Bad and the Ugly!
Hope you follow!
:)
Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment