Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving!!!

What are YOU grateful for??
This Thanksgiving I am thankful for my family. They are the greatest in the whole world. As I have spent the last couple days with my family I noticed just how blessed I am to have my parents and my sisters and brothers. My nieces and nephews also bring joy to all our family get togethers. I also got to spend time with my new family, the Downwards. They are amazing and make me so happy. I am so grateful for my new sisters, rbothers, in-laws and nieces and nephew.
It has been a busy thanksgiving this year full of laughter and love.
I am also eteranlly grateful for my awesome husband. He is the greatest man in the world. Every day he reminds me just how lucky I am to have him as my eternal companion. He works so hard and has been so patient with all my sicknesses and surgery. He is my rock and I love him.
I hope your holiday weekend has been great!! Lots of turkey, mashed potatoes, family, laughter and shopping!
Happy Thanksgiving!!




The Sisters Shopping. We missed Rob and Britt!!

No comments:

Post a Comment