Thursday, August 30, 2012

Exciting Things are Happening


Hello Everybody!

SO here is the new goal. Every first of the month me and Cory would like to post in our blog so everyone knows what we are up to. Also, we don't keep journals anymore and it might be nice to write a few things down!
So here is what we have been doing. We have some exciting things happening...
WE ARE BUYING A HOUSE!!!!



Yes... some of you may think it's crazy and some of you may think we can't do it but... we can, we are, and we are excited! It is located in West Jordan and we should close on it September 27th :)
We are also both going to school, which started last week. I am taking 19 credits, yup... I know. And Cory is taking a few and working full time. I work part time.
We have had a lot of fun in the past couple of months planning for school and a new house. It has been a lot of work and will continue to be so but we are grateful for the journey.
We are also thinking of getting Tank a friend... We may finally get TINY our new BIG dog haha. I shouldn't say that because we havent found him yet and we can't agree on what kind of dog Tiny should be but... I am excited for Tank to have a new "brother"
We also hit our One Year Mark and had pictures taken. It was so fun. I love Him. So much :)

I hope everyone is enjoying school, work and all your other journies.
We love ya and appreciate your support!
<3 Jess and Cory

No comments:

Post a Comment