Sunday, December 23, 2012

End of the Year?! Already!?

WHERE DID THE TIME GO!?
I mean really... I swear it was January a month ago. I though I would share a few things that, if you missed, have happened in the Downward life.
Welp here goes *gasps for air*
Met new family members
Went Snowboarding
Hiked, Hiked and Hiked again
Had our first Anniversary!
Went to Moab
Camped in the hot hot moab sun
Swam and Floated down Rivers
Went on four wheeler rides
Found hidden lakes
Rope Swing!
Went boating
Bit through my lip... Shocker. I got hurt
Caught some Fish
Bought a new puppy Tiny
searched and searched and searched for a home.
Bought a new home! Our first!
Had a family member join Heavenly Father again.
Was grateful for the knowledge that Families are together forever!
Had a Wedding! (Cory's sister)
Got a new Niece (Beckahm Evie Pena - Cory's sister)
Learned that yard work SUCKS.
Talked about babies... every single day.
Got addicted to Bodyrockers! (Workout routine)
Bought a new car!
Decided I am going into Art and Secondary Education! (Teaching High School Art)
Tore both quad muscles.
Gave up dancing for a new dream. Yet to be found.
Taught dances to a drill team in Idaho!
Made my own drill dance camp! SUCCESS!!
Cory decided he hasn't decided on school yet.
Worked and worked and worked.
Ran out of gas and had a cop assist us.
Cory took a ride in the back of a cop car. :) he he
Did a LOT of homework.
Had lots of fun on vacations, spending time with our families and loving each other.
We are excited to see what happens in 2013! We hope your Holidays and your year was one to remember. Love you all!!



PS... very sorry about not blogging for so long.. I had techincal difficulties, The darn blog wouldn't let me login!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment